Cayin iHA-6/iDAP-6/iDAC-6MK2, iDAC-6MK2 ES9028Pro HiFi Audio Converer,iHA-6 Headphone Amplifier,iDAP-6 HiFi Digital Player
*Cayin cancel the red switch on the back of machine.
*We just provid 220V voltage version, if the voltage in your aera is 110 V, please add a transformer work with it.
*The default power plug is US Plug.
* Cayin iDAC-6 is discontinued, please check information of its successor, iDAC-6 MK2.
iDAP-6 HiFi Digital Player
1. Desktop network player that can supports all common digital file formats: DFF, DSF, SACD-ISO, FLAC, ALAC, WAV, APE
2. PCM supports upto 32Bit/384kHz, DSD supports upto DSD256 with I2S, upto DoP128 with USB and DoP64 on other digital interface
3. Comprehensive digital output options: USB, I2S, AES/EBU, Coaxial, Optical.
4. Support file sharing through Ethernet or WiFi connection, can communicate with large variety of networked devices through Samba, DLNA and Airplay
5. Can plug in SD card (upto 256GB) and USB storage (upto 2TB) directly
6. Transmit or receive through dual Bluetooth v4.1, support Bluetooth remote control profile.
7. Multi-lingua custom designed UI through 3.95” AMOLED screen, display Album Art, music information and control menu in a clear and effective presentation.
iDAC-6MK2 HiFi Audio Converer
1. The iDAC-6 MK2 deplys ES9028Pro, top-tier DAC chipset from ESS Technology. It is fully capable with highest digital decoding requirements, PCM or DSD.
2. iDAC-6 MK2 features 6 digital inputs cover all commonly available digital audio interfaces, including I²S, USB Audio, AES/EBU, Coaxial 1 (BNC), Coaxial 2 (RCA) and Optical.
3. iDAC-6 MK2 offers two choices of Timbre, Vaccuum Tubes and Solid State, and they are available to both single-ended and balanced outputs.
4. iDAC-6 MK2 is applicable to both Line out and Pre-out.
iHA-6 Headphone Amplifier
iHA-6 is a fully balanced headphone amplifier targeted to achieve the highest level of detail and integrity for the most demanding headphone enthusiast. We offer multiple interfaces including XLR balanced input, RCA stereo input, two sets of balanced headphone outputs (dual 3-pins XLR and 4-pins XLR), plus two 6.35mm outputs for headphones with different impedance and sensitivity.
Input sensitivity: 620mV (High Current, High Gain)
Volume: 240x252x69 mm (WxDxH)
Power consumption: 60W
Frequency Response: 10Hz~80kHz (-0.5dB)
Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.02% (1kHz,RL=32Ω)
* Single ended headphone output: 1100mW+1100mW (High Current, RMS, RL=32Ω) 2200mW+2200mW (Low Current, RMS, RL=32Ω)
* XLR headphone output: 5000mW+5000mW(High Current, RMS, RL=32Ω) 7000mW+7000mW(Low Current, RMS, RL=32Ω)
Single ended headphone output: ≥105Db
XLR headphone output: ≥110dB
Headphone output interface:2 x 6.35mm, 3 PINS XLR, 4 PINS XLR.