Top Reason To Choose CRP129X
1. CRP129X is an upgraded Version of CRP129 and Creader VIII (Two more special services (TPMS Service, Throttle Adaptation); Support more car
2. Fast VIN autodetect, CRP129X will read VIN information when you connect Car
3. Lifetime Free Update , Support One-Click Update Online via Wifi
4. Automatically generate and upload diagnostic reports
5.Suppoert 5 reset Function : EPB/Oil/SAS/ ETS/TPMS reset
6. Support Multi-Protocols : OBDII , EOBD, JOBD , KOBD
7. 5’inch Android Touch Screen, Easy to operate
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese
Global Version (Can be used in worldwide)
Update & Warranty & Tech Support
Life-time Free Update
Life-time Free Tech Support
1 Year Warranty for any quality problem
Four System Diagnoses for Insight Into the Crisis
LAUNCH CRP129X primarily diagnoses the engine, ABS, airbag and transmission systems. It reads and clears codes for those systems. That, in turn, makes it possible to clear the MIL, SRS and ABS service lights. You will know what the problem is any time your car breaks down. And that will help you determine whether it needs immediate attention, and how much you should expect to spend on repairs.
For Engine System
The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
It makes great sense in the safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
For ABS System
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
For SRS System
SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
Five Most Commonly Used Services Accessible
The LAUNCH OBD2 diagnostic scan tool CRP129X has been made to work effectively with 5 most commonly used services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance:
It is also enabled with an oil service and lamp reset mechanism, a function which ensures that the vehicle engine is maintained in its rightful healthy self.
It helps clear the faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
Reset the brake pad after the repairs in electronic parking brake system are done. By using this system, the braking process is therefore made much simpler and easier.
Looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, and performs TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately.
They are sufficient to assure the user of the high quality standards the product has been taken through.
All Modes of OBDII Functions for Repair Work
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
$01 – Request Current Powertrain Diagnostic Data
$02 – Request Powertrain Freeze Frame Data
$03 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
$04 – Clear/Reset Emission-Related Diagnostic Information
$05 – Request Oxygen Sensor Monitoring Test Results
$06 – Request On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems
$07 – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes Detected During Current or Last Completed Driving Cycle
$08 – Request Control of On-Board System Test or Component
$09 – Request Vehicle Information
$0A – Request Emission-Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes with Permanent Status
Battery Voltage Functions
This menu can show real-time graphing battery voltage of the car.
The diagnostic tool equips with the AutoVIN technology which means that it will automatically read and store your vehicle’s VIN number, in one touch. It immediately identifies your car, and you don’t have to enter the year, make, engine, etc. of your car.
Automatic Inspection Report Uploaded for Convenience
There might arise certain problems which would be beyond your level of understanding while diagnosing a vehicle. LAUNCH CRP129X allows you to save the Inspection Report and transfer the report to the Cloud Server, or even print the data via the PC.
57 Supported Car Brands
LAUNCH CRP129X has wide compatibility rates with several modes of the OBD2 motor vehicles. The scanner works on pretty much any car made from 1996 and forward, as long as the car has a 16-pin OBD-II port:
Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Samsung, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Tlisuzu
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Dacia, Eu Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Landrover, Citroen, Volvo, VW, Vauxhall
Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln
Au Ford, Holden
LCD: 5″ Touch Screen, 720P
OBDII Interface Input Voltage: 9V-18V
DC Input Voltage: 5V
Battery: 4000mAh Lithium Battery
Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~ 70℃
Operating Temperature: -10℃ ~ 50℃
[Advanced Hardware in Strong and Aesthetic Design]
1. Inner: The LAUNCH OBDII Android based Diagnostic Scanner is internet enabled and can have automatic data updates for real time transmission.
2. Screen: The tool equips with a bright 5-inch screen, which is an important element in displaying the diagnostic information.
3. Button Layout: It has a dedicated button for selecting things and for getting back to the homepage. The control pad also has four arrow buttons, so you can scroll in whatever direction you need to.
4. Size & Weight: Within the size specification of 228*125*34.5mm, and a favorable weight of 565g, one can surely say that the scan machine can be rather manipulated with ease.
5. 4000mAh Battery: With a 4000mAh battery also being equipped as a backup system, the device could also be easily used in the event that the engine of the vehicle would be switched off. This would thus help to increase the efficiency and also making it possible for data to be transmitted from a switched-off engine.
Please close the anti-virus software in your PC when updating the device.